Sunday, May 10, 2009

The winner!

So with all the entries *wink*, it was difficult to pick a winner. But congrats to:

Delete
Blogger Ember said...

Strawberry delight looks delish! Enter me to win some of those babies. Good luck you guys and you should come to the network party and get your name out there!

Ember

You have won 1 dozen cupcakes!! Contact Holly to pick these up.
Ang & Amanda, it's your lucky day too! We couldn't go without giving you a small parting gift as well. You each got 6 cupcakes to do what you want with. (Hopefully eating them is high on your list!) Email me, charise@thefrostedcherry.com to pick up your prize. Sorry Margo, due to conflict of interest we can't award you anything. Hehe, just kidding. Being as you are not in Boise, you wouldn't enjoy the cupcakes next time you were in town. :)

3 sweet comments:

ang :o) said...

You guys rock! Thank you so much. These are so good! We shared a frosted cherry and the choco choco on the way home and oh my! Sugar coma. So delicious. Thanks again! I will pimp you out on my blog! :)

margo said...

Thanks for the acknowledgment though..and yes I do have an "in" with one of the owners..and yes those cupcakes rock! I had a custom made cake for my birthday recently and have to tell you it was wonderful!

Hokie Family said...

My review:
Taste so gormet and rich. To think that I've been spending $7 on a chessecake when I can have the same experience with these cupcakes for a quarter of the price.
Cookie dough is my favorite!
Choco, Strawberry, & French Toast are tied for second!
Love the FROSTING!
Heather